Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Crazy

I know I haven't done a real update in a while... and it's not like I haven't had time. Actually, I've had a lot of time on my hands. First I couldn't find a job... and then I got a part-time one and had to keep looking for another one. But I'm finally employed at two places - the Wholesale Club, which is pretty boring - and at Bluenotes, which I haven't started yet but I hope will be a little bit more interesting. Other than that... hmm, I've just been hanging out, getting sunburned, watching movies, meeting new people, and getting to know my housemates better.
It's definitely fun to be in Lethbridge, and to have my own place. But sometimes it gets pretty lonely in a new city where you don't know anyone. And it's weird to suddenly have a different life after you've been living somewhere else for two years. Lethbridge is gorgeous in the spring, but it's taking some adjusting to make it feel... normal. It doesn't feel like home yet. I hope that after I've been here for two years, it'll feel like my city. I'll know where to shop, where to eat, where all the best deals are and the best running trails and which places you definitely shouldn't walk at night. I can't wait til that happens.
I've been listening to this lately. It's really good music... definitely a recommend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»