Thursday, January 19, 2006

I'm learning appreciation!

Yep, it's that time of year again. January sucks, and I say that in the kindest way possible. See, there has to be a January... and a February... in order for our finite human minds to understand that May, June, and July are so amazing. Those living in tropical countries, although admittedly they can enjoy summer temperatures all year round, really don't have the capacity for appreciating the spring and summer months that we Canadians do. By the time winter is over, we're so sick of it that green grass, blue skies and fresh fruit are like a little taste of heaven here on earth.
This is my attempt to be thankful for snow and -12 temperatures. I'm learning appreciation for summertime. Bring on the snow. I'm Canadian. I can deal with it.

No comments: