Friday, November 11, 2005

I'm hopeless!

Every bit of self-discipline and frugality I ever had has been completely thrown out the window! For the past month I've been so responsible and practical... and working so hard on my schoolwork, that I thought to myself, Grace, you've finally started to grow up! Then, yesterday, I really blew it. The day started off with me just being grumpy. I didn't work on my paper at all, and then, right before I went to work, I decided to just "stop in" at Below the Belt. Unfortunately, they had an amazing sale. Three shirts and thirty dollars later, I felt a little bit guilty, but not enough to stop myself. I guess when I shop, I really shop. Today Randa and I went to the mall, and I managed to find two pairs of shoes and a down vest at Foot Locker. And the saleslady really got me on the right day, cause I ended up saying "what the heck" and buying a protective spray for my new suede Powder Room skate shoes.
It's a good thing I don't go shopping very often, cause when I do... I'm utterly hopeless!!!
P.S. It's 4:15 in the afternoon, and I still haven't started working on my paper yet! Aaaah!

No comments: