Sunday, November 27, 2005

Here we go again...

Another week in the trenches and I'm still alive! It's a miracle.
I have had an amazing week, a terrible week, a frustrating week. And tonight will be just another chapter...
I haven't been to Millwoods Pentacostal Assembly for a long time. It really doesn't bother me to go there anymore; I just haven't really had a reason to go. But I haven't gone to church for the past two Sundays, and I really wanted to go today. The early service today at Greenfield Baptist was out of the question, since it's doubtful that I would have been able to rouse myself. I've had a pretty sleep-deprived weekend. So I called Sara and asked if I could go with her and Mark to church tonight. I hope that we don't stay out too late, since I have a paper to finish. Just 700 more words... but I don't know how I'm going to find them!
Well, that was a tangent. Sorry. So what was I saying? Oh yeah, MWPA. I always enjoy the service there, but it's also such an emotional wringer for me. Somehow I manage to always meet up with some old friend that makes come unglued. Still, I want to overcome my emotional dependency on routine, and that means going to different places... getting out of my comfort zone... doing what doesn't come easiest for once.
All this sounds lovely, but I still have a bit of apprehension for tonight.
Maybe if I take a nap...

No comments: