Monday, July 10, 2006

little bits of news

The last two weeks of my life have been busier than the past six months combined! Well, maybe not quite, but they certainly have been eventful. Last Thursday my family and I flew out to Victoria to go to my sister's wedding. It was a pretty busy weekend but a really wonderful time. I think I got a lot of issues in my life figured out while I was there, which is what I was hoping to accomplish. Talking with my sister usually helps. We are more alike than I want to admit. I don't have pics of the wedding yet, but they will be coming soon and I will post some here. It was a gorgeous day, and the location on top of the mountain was just beautiful. Now I have to come up with a better place for my wedding! It would just be too normal and boring to have it inside a church after the stunning mountaintop view that Marie had.
And in other news... I've started my new job at Subway, and it's working out OK. I still work at Bluenotes, so that breaks up the monotony a bit. This next week will probably be pretty busy again, but I have today off at least and hopefully will get a little bit of baking done.

No comments: